Friday, June 28, 2013

Keeping It Real - 8 June


So it's all well and good to decide you're going to lose weight and to assess where changes need to be made but ultimately action is required! So with my master plan on hand, I decided to get moving!

 Started off with some cardio training to get the heart pumping then some weight training for the muscles and then some toning exercises.

 So without further resistance I took the plunge and this is how my 'kick-off' exercise plan went:

 20 minutes run on the treadmill for warm up
 
 

100 sit ups

40 leg raisers with the stability ball
 
 

60 arm raisers with the stability ball with 2kg dumbbells
 
 

60 star arm and leg raisers

5 sets of 10 second planks

20 weight arm push ups

100 squats

20 minute cycle on the cycling machine.

 
After almost 2 hours of working out I was done, this workout was done more out of frustration from the previous night's dress revelation! I did however feel good and I felt so energetic! This was the beginning of many more days to come, and in my mind I was hoping I'd be able to keep it up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment