Friday, June 28, 2013

Keeping It Real - 12 June 2013


After the hectic workout I had the previous evening I didn't think that I would make it to the gym, but an afternoon meeting ended earlier than expected and I found myself driving to the gym yet again, seems like this gym thing is turning out to be a fun thing. I decided to take it easy for this workout.

 To give myself a bit of a boost I started my 20 minute warm-up jog on the treadmill and then proceeded with some abdominal exercises;

 3 sets of 10 leg raisers with stability ball

50 push ups

20 arm push ups with 2kg dumbells

3 sets of 10 second planks

100 modified sit ups

6 minute quick walk on the stepper

 While this was a laid back exercise plan for the day, I felt excited and happy that I'd been managing to attend the gym consistently in the week. To top my excitement for that day, it seemed as if the scales were slowly tipping in my favour slowly but surely. The scale had gone down by just over a kilogram!!!! Just what I needed to keep me going and boost my energy! I was now certain that a balanced eating plan coupled with loads of water and exercise would work for me. 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm now more determined more than ever to do this, thanks to continuous encouragement from my buddies and family <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment